What are CUETECH’s hours of operation?
CUETECH is open from 7:00am to 5:00pm PST. (top)
What is CUETECH’s warranty policy?
Does CUETECH charge sales tax?
All equipment is sold with a manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise specified.
CUETECH does charge sales tax on purchases within California unless the Buyer is a reseller and can provide a CA resale certificate.(top)
How do I contact CUETECH?
To contact us please call 1-800 RING CUE (1-800-746-4283) (top)
Who do I contact if I need to return an item?
If you need to return an item, please complete the Return/RMA request form and fax back to CUETECH at (949) 362-4020. The form is located in the "About" tab. (top)
Who do I contact if there is a problem with my order?
If there is a problem with your order, please contact the sales assoicate that assisted you with your order at 1-800 RING CUE (1-800-746-4283) (top)
What is CUETECH's return policy?
- Merchandise to be returned must have CUETECH’s Return Authorization Number (RMA)
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping, unless the products were shipped incorrectly and/or received defective/damaged
- RMA number is good for seven (7) days only. Buyer must allow for in-transit time for products to be returned to CUE, as CUE must physically receive the products within the seven (7) calendar days
- No cash refund for all items returned after fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice. Refund cannot be greater than the item’s original sales price
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!
- Any opened software will not be accepted under any circumstances
- CUETECH will not accept products for return that have been physically damaged, burned, abused, misused, neglected, repaired or modified
- CUETECH DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY
- CUETECH takes no responsibility for the installation of the products and incorrect operation of your system. CUE will not be liable for any system, component, or peripheral including, but not limited to, mechanical or electronic damage, lost time, lost wage, lost revenue, or any other damage arising out of the use of , or inability to use CUE’s products
- Buyer should always provide a detailed and specific description of the problem with the product or the reason for return
- If the product being returned is claim to be defective, but is found by CUE not to be defective, Buyer will be charged a 25% testing fee, and the product will be shipped back at the Buyer’s expense
- CUETECH reserves the right to make a decision based for test results, whether to send a replacement, repair the product, or processed a refund
- All accessories must be shipped with the returned item. Items returned without all
What if I ordered the wrong product? (top)
Please contact the RMA Returns department at 1(800) RING CUE (1-800-746-4283). CUETECH charges a 25% restocking fee for all returned items that are found to be operable. CUETECH will not accept products for return that have been physically damaged, repaired, or modified. CUETECH does not guarantee any products compatibility.
If the product I ordered is damaged can I receive an advance replacement?
Yes, however the replacement product will be charged to the purchaser’s credit card, and the original order will be refunded after the RMA has been processed. (top)
How do I place an order?
CUETECH accepts orders via phone, fax or email. When placing an order, please indicate:
• Billing Address
• Shipping Address
• Contact Name
• Phone Number
• Fax Number
• Shipping Method and Account #
• Item Model
• Advertised Price
• Payment Method
If placing an order by email DO NOT include the credit card information. Please call us or include a note for us to call you. Orders are not shipped without proper credit card information. (top)
Can I add to my existing order?
Yes, you can add to an order by calling or emailing us. (top)
How can I cancel my order?
Please contact us immediately if you would like to cancel your order. If the order has not shipped you may cancel your order. After an order has shipped it is subject to CUETECH's return policy. (top)
What forms of payment are accepted?
CUETECH accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Wire Transfers, and PayPal as forms of payments. (top)
Does CUETECH accept Government Purchase orders
Yes we accept Government Purchase Orders. (top)
What are your shipment methods?
We ship Federal Express, DHL, UPS, and most other common carriers. (top)
What time can an order be placed and still be shipped the same day?
1:00 pm PST is the cutoff time for orders that are placed to be shipped the same day. In some circumstances arrangements can be made to ship after this time, but there may be an extra expedite charge. (top)
Will I receive a tracking number?
Yes, a tracking number will be emailed or faxed, along with an invoice. (top)
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, CUETECH ships internationally.
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the weight, carrier and method used however, CUETECH can provide an estimate of shipping costs or you may use your shipping account. (top)
Does CUETECH offer insurance on all packages?
Yes, shipping insurance is available, if requested, on all orders. (top)
Does CUETECH perform blind/drop shipments?
Yes, CUETECH will perform a blind or drop shipment at the purchaser’s request. Just make sure to include the ship from and ship to addresses on your purchase order and a packing slip. If a packing slip is not received, a generic one will be created for you. (top)
How does CUETECH locate hard-to-find, out-of-production, and obsolete products?
CUETECH employs some of the best sourcing talent in the industry, people who understand your requirements and have the knowledge and commitment to find the products you need. Our specialists have been carefully chosen for their particular expertise.
The company maintains a state-of-the-art indexed technology sources database which contains over 15 years of sourcing solutions history along with details on each and every company transaction. (top)
Does CUETECH stock inventory?
We do not to stock items. We will, in specific cases, have product shipped to us for inspection before shipping on to our customers. (top)
Does CUETECH take title to goods?
Yes. CUETECH purchases and takes title to the goods. (top)
Is CUETECH a broker, a dealer, a reseller, and/or a distributor?
In the final stages of an engagement, we may act in any one of these roles. Much of our upfront activity and effort, however, is spent in a technology sourcing specialist role, searching multiple channels to locate hard to find equipment that meets our client’s specifications. (top)
How does CUETECH protect against counterfeit product
Dealing with Computer and IT parts from around the globe, CUETECH is very aware of the increasing incidence of counterfeit product and as such we have taken great pains to ensure that we do not pass on these products to our customers.
CUETECH utilizes an escrow company, ERAI (www.erai.com) for major international transactions who gather, verify, investigate and report information received from Members, Affiliates, and Participants to expose potential problems in the hi-tech electronics industry.
Even with these safeguards in place, counterfeit product is still a possibility. If there is any doubt over product you receive, let us know immediately and we will replace it or issue a refund.